Other Residential Claim Types

Do You Have a New, Denied, Delayed or Underpaid Claim?

Your insurance company relies on a professional adjuster to represent them, so should you!

I have two houses that were badly damaged by Irma. I checked around and Continental Public Adjusters (CPA) came highly recommended by those who had previous experience with hurricanes. It was the smartest thing I ever could have done. I just turned the matter over to them. Dolly is responsive and her husband, Mike, is a bulldog when it comes to dealing with appraisers. He doesn’t miss a thing and doesn’t let adjusters pull the wool over his eyes like they pulled it down over mine. I have no doubt that CPA got me better results even AFTER their commission. I highly recommend them. You’ll be glad you called!

Dave Greiner
Homeowner, Fort Myers, FL

Residential insurance claims can include theft, loss of personal property, slip and fall, non-natural events, and more. Regardless of the type of loss, insurance claims are intricate transactions that require a clear understanding of the policy combined with knowledge and experience in how claims settlement works.

The insurance company’s best interested are represented by a seasoned adjuster, and so should the interests of the policyholder. With proper guidance from a licensed public adjuster, a policyholder will most often receive a shortened processing time and the fairest and most equitable settlement permitted as per the policy and law.

Click here to view our recent settlements.

Don't Face a Residential Insurance Claim Alone

Contact Us to Review Your Options... It's Free!