When a disaster results in damage to condominium or community association properties, the association’s manager and board of directors are responsible for filing insurance claims, which may seem to be a daunting task.
If your claim has been delayed, disputed or denied by your insurance provider, we invite you to rely on Continental Public Adjusters to represent your community. We will represent your best interests and work towards a swift and fair settlement.
Why Choose Us to Represent Your Association Property Claim
- No recovery, no fee.
- We are expert, licensed and bonded public insurance adjusters.
- We have over 37 years experience in adjusting property claims.
- We have successfully handled thousands of property claims.
- We will review and evaluate your claim in it’s entirety at no cost to you.
Ask Yourself These Important Questions
- Will your community be affected by increased assessment costs due to underpaid claims?
- Did your insurance company’s adjuster go through all units and check for hidden damages?
- Did your insurance company’s adjuster minimize the damage?
- Were you told that your claim was less than your deductible?
- Did you give up on your claim too soon?
- Are you 100% sure you didn’t leave thousands or possibly millions on the table?